tOKo is distributed as Prolog source code. The distribution consists
of a single zip-file with three sub-folders:
- Dictionaries. Information about a natural language including
wordclasses (nouns, verbs, etc), spelling variations, and so forth.
Currently dictionaries for English and Dutch are available.
- Packages. The source code proper.
- Applications. Applications created on top of tOKo. These
will usually consist of a corpus, an ontology and startup files. The
startup application included in the distribution can be used to
create a new application.
Download: tOKo (version 0.0.27; October 28, 2007)
- Download and install SWI-Prolog.
The current version of tOKo requires SWI-Prolog version 5.6.39 or later.
- Unzip the distribution in an arbitrary folder on your computer.
- For installation on Linux and Mac it may be necessary to
recompile the C-language libraries. After installation type:
% cd packages
- See Creating an application to proceed.